Friday, October 23, 2009

My Interests

Two things i like to do is hang with friends and drive. Im never happy unless im with somone else or behind the wheel. Im happiest when im doing both like how my fridays usually are. :D Without driving i wouldnt be able to see my friends or go to school because i live out of town. I say im a good driver but im also a crazy one. i love to race and drift because i know im good at it. it took a while of wrecking my moms car but i always fixed it and got better. I always wanted to be a pilot, but my girlfriend is making me be a mechanic because im good at it and i like it and it will make alot of money that she can spend. XD I also have friends who i got into race driving. Which led them to tickets just like me, XD but they say its still worth it and it wont stop them from driving just as i would say.

No comments:

Post a Comment